Genießen auf Rügen
Restaurant and Hotel
18528 Sehlen OT Klein Kubbelkow
Telefon: +49 (0)3838 / 8 22 77 77
Name and Contact of responsible Persons according to Data Protection Act
Axel und Kinga Diembeck GbR
D-18528 Sehlen OT Klein Kubbelkow
Tel.: 03838 / 8 22 77 77
Safety and Protection of personal Data
Our prior task is to keep and protect the provided personal data from unauthorized access. Therefore, we use state-of-the-art safety standards in order to ensure maximum protection of your personal data.
As a private-law company, we are subject to the European data act (GDPR) and the regulations of the Federal data protection act (BDSG). We have taken technical and organizational actions to ensure that the regulations will be followed by us as well as by our external service partners.
Information about the Collection of personal Data
- Please find information about the collected personal data during visiting our website below. Personal data are for example name, address, email-address, user conduct.
- When contacting us via email or via the contact form of our website, the transmitted data (your Email-address, your name and phone no) will be saved in order to be able to answer your questions. The data processing for the purpose of contacting will be performed according to DSVGO on the basis of the voluntary granted permission. These data will be deleted after storage will no longer be necessary or the processing will be limited in case of legal record retentions.
Collection of personal Data during Visit of our Website
During the informational use of our website without registration, we will only collect personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you want to open our website, the following data which will be technically necessary to show our website and to ensure stability and safety, will be collected:
- Date and time of your query
- Time zone difference to greenwich mean time (GMT)
- Content of query
- Access status / http-status code
- transferred data quantity
- Initial website of query
- Operation system and its surface
- Language and version of browser software
Transmission of Data
Your personal data will be only be forwarded to third parties in case
- you have agreed according to current GDPR,
- data transfer is necessary for assertion, practice or plea of legal claims according to current GDPR
- in case of legal obligations according to current GDPR
- the transmission is necessary for providing you with the requested products and services
In addition to the above mentioned data, cookies will be saved on your computer while visiting our website. Cookies and other similar tracers are packets of data used by servers to send status information to a user's browser and return status information to the original server through this same. Cookies are not able to start software or transfer viruses onto your computer. Cookies are necessary for browsing on our website and for the ability to use all of their features.
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Transient cookies will be deleted automatically when closing the browser. Especially session cookies safe a session ID which enable your computer to be recognized when returning to our website. Session cookies will be deleted after logoff or after closing the browser.
- Persitent cookies will be deleted after a predetermined time which may vary depending on the type of cookie. You may delete the cookies in the safety settings of your computer at any time.
- You may adapt your browser settings and refuse third-party-cookies or all cookies. So called third-party-cookies are cookies which will be set by third parties. However, when deactivating cookies, you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
- • The used Flash-Cookies will not be registered by your browser, but by your flash-plug-in. Furthermore we are using HTML5 storage objects. These objects store the necessary data depending on your used browser and have no automatic expiry date. In case you do not want processing of flash-cookies, you have to install a respective add-on, such as „Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe-Flash-Killer-Cookie for Google Chrome.
Other Functions of our Website
- Despite the informational use of our website, we offer different services. Therefore you have to enter further personal data which will be needed for the respective service.
- Sometimes we are using external service providers for the processing of your data. These contractors are carefully chosen and are obliged to follow our strict data protection rules.
- It may be necessary to forward your personal data to third parties for conclusion of contracts or other services. Further information will be provided in the description of our offer.
- In case our service partners are located outside the European Economic Area, you will be informed in the description of our offer.
Our offer is basically for adults only. Persons under the age of 18 should not send any personal data without permission of their parents.
Rights of Person concerned
Revocation of Permission
As far as the processing of personal data is subject to an issued agreement, you have the right to revoke the permission at any time. Please contact us for any further details.
You have the right to receive information about the handling of your personal data. The confirmation can be requested by using the mentioned contact data at any time.
As far as personal data will be processed, you may request information about the following data collected:
- Categories of personal data;
- Addressee or category of addressee to whom personal data has been presented or will be presented, especially addressees in foreign countries or at international organizations;
- Details regarding time of storage for all personal data;
- Existing right to correction or deletion of your personal data or to limitation of the handling of personal data by the responsible person or a revoke against the processing;
- Existence of a complaint right at a supervisory body;
- All available information about origin of data
- Existence of automatic decision-making including profiling according to GDPR and – at least in these cases – detailed information about the logic involved as well as the scope and the planned effects on for the respective person
You have the right to request immediate correction of your personal data. Considering the purpose of processing, you have the right to request the completeness of incomplete personal data – also by means of an additional explanation.
You have the right to request the immediate deletion of personal data. We are obligated to delete the personal data in case one of the following reasons is met:
- collection of personal data is no longer necessary.
- The affected person revokes the permission and no other legal basis is to be considered
- The respective person files an objection according to article 21 paragraph 1 GDPR against the processing and in case there are no other legitimate reasons for the processing
- The personal data have been illegally processed
- The deletion of personal data is necessary to meet a legal requirement following the European law or the law of the respective member state.
- The personal data have been collected relating to article 8, paragraph 1 of GDPR.
In case the responsible person has published the personal data, he/she is obligated to deletion according to paragraph 1, he/she has to take action by means of available technology in order to inform the respective person requested deletion of all links to personal data or a copy of them.
The right to deletion is not applicable in case the handling is necessary:
- For the right of freedom for expression and information;
- To meet a legal requirement;
- For reasons of public interests in the area of public health according to GDPR;For archiving purposes with public interest, economic or historical purposes or for statistical purposes according to GDPR
Right to Limitation of Processing
You have the right to limit the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
- The person denies the correctness of the Personal data – for the period until the correctness of the data is checked,
- The processing is illegal and the respective person denies the deletion of the personal data and requests a limitation of use instead;
- the personal data is no longer needed for processing; however the data is needed for processing of legal requirements or
- the respective person filed an objection against according to article 21 paragraph 1 GDPR.
In case the processing is limited due to the above mentioned reasons – despite storage – these personal data will only be processed after permission or in case of legal requirements or in case of other important public interests according to GDPR.
Please contact the respective person mentioned in the contact notes in case you want to limit the data handling.
Right of Data Transferability
You have the right to receive your transmitted personal data in a readable format and the right to transfer those data to another responsible person in case:
- the handling is based on article 6 paragraph 1 letter a or article 9 paragraph 2 letter a or on a contract according to article 6 paragraph 1 letter B GDPR and
- the handling is made by means of automatic methods.
Following the right on data transmission according to paragraph 1, you have the right to sue out the transfer from one person responsible to the other as far as technically possible. This right does not affect the right of deletion. This right is not valid for the handling necessary to meet the task or for the handling based on public interests.
You have the right due to personal reasons, to revoke permission of data handling at any time. This is also valid for a profiling based on these regulations.
In case personal data will be processed for direct mail, you have the right to revoke permission at any time; this is also valid for the profiling based on direct mail. After objection, the personal data will no longer be processed.
You have the right to file an objection regarding the handling of your personal data for scientific or historical reasons or for statical purposes according to article 89 paragraph 1.
For carrying out the right of objection, you have to contact the respective responsible person.
Right of Complaint at a Supervisory Body
You also have the right of complaint at a supervisory body, especially in the member state of your residence in case you consider the data handling violates the respective regulations.
You have the right to lodge a complaint at the supervisory body according to article 77 GDPR if you consider a violation of data handling regulations.
Integration of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, an analysing service by Google Inc. („Google"). The use is made following the regulations of GDPR. Google Analytics makes a continuous optimization of our website possible by means of statistic recording. These interests are considered as justified in the sense of the GDPR. Google Analytics is using „Cookies" which will be saved on your computer and which enable the analysis of the usage of this website. The collected information about the usage of the website is
- Used system software,
- Host name of computer (IP-Adresse),
- Time of query,
and will be transmitted to the server of Google USA and saved there. The transmitted data such as IP-address will not be saved in connection with other data. We have expanded Google Analytics on our website by the code „anonymizeIP". Only in exceptional cases, the complete IP-address will be transmitted to the Google server in the USA and shortened there.
The purpose of the data processing by Google is the evaluation of the use of the website and the compilation of reports on activities on the website. Other services connected are then to be provided based on the use of the website and the internet.
You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. Your IP address) to Google and the processing of these data by Google, by downloading the browser plug-in available at the following link and install http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. In addition or as an alternative to browser add-on, you can prevent tracking by Google Analytics on our website by clicking on this link. Here an opt-out cookie is installed on your device. Thus excluding prevented by Google Analytics for this site and for this browser in the future, as long as the cookie is installed on your browser.
We use Google Analytics to evaluate data of the Double-Click-Cookies and AdWords for statistical purposes. In case you do not want this, please use (http://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/?hl=de) for deactivation.
Further information regarding data protection with Google Analytics can be found: (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
We cooperate with service partners (data processors) with whom we agreed on separate data handling in order to safe your personal data. Our service partners are::
- checkdomain GmbH, Große Burgstraße 27/29 in 23552 Lübeck (Webhoster)
- hope - Software GmbH, Waldstraße 26 in 74867 Neunkirchen (Hotel-Software)
- Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (Google Analytics Software)